(2) somebody who is applicable when it comes to issuance or renewal of the licence shall,
(a) spend the recommended cost;
(b) supply a street address and a mailing target for the office needed under subsection 6 (2);
(c) offer a statement, in a questionnaire authorized because of the Registrar, that lists most of the individuals beliefs for appropriate offences, inside the meaning of subsection (3),
(i) under a legislation of Canada which is why a pardon underneath the criminal history records Act (Canada) will not be given or issued,
(ii) under a legislation of Ontario or of some other province or territory of Canada, and
(iii) under a legislation of some other jurisdiction which is why a pardon is not granted or provided;
(d) give a statement described in clause (c) for each and every officer of this applicant;
( ag e) offer permission for the Registrar to gather information about any matter mentioned in clause (c) in respect regarding the applicant and each officer of this applicant;
(f) offer proof satisfactory to your Registrar that anyone possesses the recommended minimum capital that is working
(i) the title of every individual that beneficially has or controls 10 % or maybe more for the equity stocks given and outstanding during the time of the application form,
(ii) such all about its business framework and governance as is recommended; and
(h) offer such other stuff as might be recommended.
(3) For the purposes of subsection (2), a “relevant offense” is one out of which fraudulence is a feature for the offense.
Refusal of licence
(4) If a job candidate will not meet up with the demands put down in subsection (2), the Registrar shall will not give or restore the licence.
Notice of refusal
(5) The Registrar shall supply the applicant written notice of a refusal under subsection (3), establishing out of the reasons behind the refusal.
No right to hearing
(6) a job candidate just isn’t eligible for a hearing according associated with Registrar’s refusal under this area.
8. (1) a job candidate that satisfies certain requirements lay out in subsection 7 (2) is eligible for the issuance or renewal of a licence unless, within the Registrar’s viewpoint, among the applies that are following the situation is pertinent towards the applicant’s physical physical fitness to carry a licence:
1. The applicant or an interested individual in respect associated with the applicant is carrying in activities,
i. which are in contravention with this Act or the laws, or
ii. which is in contravention with this Act or perhaps the laws in the event that applicant is released a licence or a licence is renewed.
2. The last conduct for the applicant or of an person that is interested respect for the applicant affords reasonable grounds to think that the applicant will perhaps not keep on company relative to what the law states in accordance with integrity and sincerity.
3. The applicant or a member of staff or representative for the applicant makes a statement that is false supplies a false declaration in a software when it comes to issuance or renewal of the licence.
4. The applicant cannot fairly be likely to be economically responsible within the conduct of the company or even to take care of the recommended minimum working money, having respect towards the budget regarding the applicant or perhaps the budget of an person that is interested.
5. The applicant is convicted of a offense or perhaps is prone to spend a superb for a provincial offense that is not compensated.
6. Some of paragraphs 1 to 5 relates in respect of a officer of this applicant.
7. A ground exists this is certainly recommended as being a ground that will disentitle a job candidate up to a licence under this area.
(2) The Registrar may need a job candidate or an officer associated with applicant to offer, into the kind and inside the time frame specified by the Registrar,
(a) information specified by the Registrar that, within the Registrar’s viewpoint, is pertinent to determining perhaps the applicant is disentitled to a licence under subsection (1); and
(b) verification, by affidavit or perhaps, of every information described in clause (a).
(3) For the purposes of subsection (1), an individual is an interested individual in respect of a job candidate if, within the viewpoint associated with the Registrar,
(a) the individual has or might have a useful desire for the applicant’s company;
(b) the individual workouts or may exercise control either straight or indirectly throughout the applicant; or
(c) the individual has furnished or might have supplied funding either straight or indirectly to your applicant’s company.
Refusal to issue or restore licence
9. The Registrar may propose to will not issue or restore a licence if, in their or her viewpoint,
(a) the applicant just isn’t eligible to a licence under subsection 8 (1); or
(b) the applicant fails to provide any such thing needed because of the Registrar under subsection 8 (2).
Revocation or suspension of licence
10. The Registrar may propose to suspend or revoke a licence,
(a) for just about any explanation that she or he could propose to will not issue or restore the licence under clause 9 (a);
(b) in the event that licensee is with in breach of a disorder of his / her licence; or
(c) in the event that licensee is with in breach of the supply of the Act or perhaps the laws.
11. (1) A licence is susceptible to such conditions as are consented to because of the applicant or licensee, used by the Registrar under subsection (2), bought by the Tribunal or recommended.